2022 Chevy Traverse Interior
While navigating the crowded SUV segment can be a challenge, some models stand out above the rest, one of which is the Chevy Traverse. This fan-favorite family SUV has a lot to offer savvy Round Lake and Waukegan shoppers like you. Many drivers choose this popular pick because of its spacious cabin — so what’s inside? The Chevy Traverse interior has ample space for both passengers and cargo, not to mention the fact that it is well-equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. Learn all about the Chevy Traverse dimensions and features in this handy guide from City Chevrolet Of Grayslake.
Chevy Traverse Dimensions and Cargo Space
The cavernous Chevy Traverse interior has seating for up to 8 passengers, so you never have to worry about feeling cramped during your trips to Gurnee.
- Front Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 41.30 inches/41.00 inches/62.10 inches
- Second Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 40.00 inches/38.40 inches/62.20 inches
- Third Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 38.20 inches/33.50 inches/57.50 inches
What about the Chevy Traverse cargo space? There is also plenty of room for your belongings, too.
- Trunk Space Behind 3rd Row — 23.00 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row — 57.80 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Space — 98.20 cubic feet
Chevy Traverse Interior: Standard & Available Features
Now that you know more about the Chevy Traverse cargo space and dimensions, you may be interested in learning more about all of the exciting features this SUV has to offer. We can’t blame you! The Traverse is packed to the brim with features that add comfort and convenience to your everyday travels and weekend adventures. Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Smart Slide® seating
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Hidden storage compartments
- Rear window windshield-wiper
- 10 cupholders and 8 seats
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen
- Cloth seating
- Rear Vision Camera
When you opt for higher trims, you gain access to even more outstanding features:
- 8-way power driver seat with power lumbar control
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated second-row captain’s chairs
- Wireless device charging
- Leather seating
- Panoramic moonroof
- Upgraded 8-inch HD touchscreen infotainment system
- And more!
See the Chevy Traverse Interior Up Close Today
If the Chevy Traverse interior has caught your attention, why not see it in person at City Chevrolet Of Grayslake today? In the meantime, learn all about your favorite Chevy models and features. We can’t wait to show you all that the Traverse has to offer. Why not get pre-approved for financing before you visit?
More from City Chevrolet Of Grayslake
Meet The New 2023 Chevy Malibu Are you looking for the best midsize sedan of 2023? Let me introduce you to the all-new Chevy Malibu, a model dedicated to innovation in all forms: performance, technology, and style. This vehicle sets itself apart from the competition with premium features unlike those you would in any other…
The 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer – Is It Worth It? Are you in the market for a new vehicle? If so, you may be considering the 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer. This mid-size SUV is packed with features and offers plenty of comfort and convenience to drivers. But is it worth investing in a 2023 Chevy Trailblazer? In…
Maintaining Your Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – Everything You Need to Know The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a reliable and powerful pick-up truck that has been helping drivers transport cargo for years. But, just like any other vehicle, it needs regular maintenance to ensure that its essential functions remain in perfect working order. Regular servicing of…